Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action.

After I was done in hair and make up I was asked to do an interview for Fashion Network TV! I was so excited and a little nervous but luckily I didn't let my nerves get the best of me. A few minutes later we did a practice run of the show so we would know what to do when the show actually started. 

When the show began I was excited and I gave the audience my best walk. Its funny how on the runway you would never guess how chaotic it actually is backstage. Stylists, hair stylists, and make up artists come running at you to change your look, touch up your make up, and change your shoes the minute you get off the runway! I love the vibe of it because it only makes me more excited. When the show was over we were all cheering and Daisy Fuentes thanked all of the staff and us models for helping her with her show. We even got a little gift bag on the way out! :) 


No comments: