Friday, February 17, 2012

Going Home

Today I allowed myself to sleep in now that fashion week is over and I woke up feeling very well rested. After taking a shower and eating breakfast, I went for a walk. The weather was so nice, it felt like a cool spring day outside. While I was out, I looked around in different shops for a birthday gift for my friend Mokun. Once I was done shopping, I went back to the apartment just in time to say goodbye to one of the girls who was leaving. We may not see each other again until spring break or during the summer so it was kind of sad. Since today is my last day in the city as well, I started double checking to make sure I wasn't leaving anything behind. Then Josh (the chaperone) and I went to the bus stop and I got on my bus at 3:30. I got home around 6:30 and it is so nice to be back. I finally have my own bedroom again and I don't have to share a bathroom with five other girls!


No comments: