Thursday, February 16, 2012

Zuzu Kim Presentation

Today I did a presentation for designer, Zuzu Kim. This was my first time ever doing a presentation instead of the usual runway show. During a presentation, the models stand up on a platform in the designer's clothes for a number of hours, in this case, three. I immediately went into hair and make up and I loved the look they gave me.  It was a light black/gray smokey eye and light pink lips. After a while of waiting after my make up was complete, I started to get hungry so I went out to get something to eat. I came back just in time to get fitted into my outfit and get on stage. It was surprisingly hot under all the lights but I got used to it. We were able to change up our poses so that we wouldn't get too stiff and we even got to take a short break. After the show was over, I thanked the designer and met up with Josh to get back to the apartment. I had a very good time at the show and met lots of nice people. It was a good experience and I'm glad I did it. :)


No comments: