Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to New York soon

I talked to my agent today and he wants me to be back in New York on Wednesday for a few castings. I've been focusing on school ever since I came back home in the summer but I am excited to go back to the city. There are always new girls in the model apartment I stay at when I'm there and I'm looking forward to meeting them, along with revisiting the girls I had already made friends with. The city is always lively and there's always something to do. Usually, for modeling, I have extensions in my hair so that it is long but it feels nice wearing it out for a change. I'm sure everyone at the agency will like it as well. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to flirt, but you look very beautiful that picture. You're by far my favorite model ☺☻

Love,
Caleb

Emoni said...

Aw. Thank you, that made me smile :)