Friday, October 7, 2011

Interview at A&F

Today I went on a job interview for the model position at Abercrombie and Fitch. I think it will be a good way to earn money while I'm here and not in New York working. This interview was a lot different than the "interviews" I'm used to. In New York, when I go on castings (some people call them go-sees), it is very quick. You go in, meet the client, they flip through your portfolio, take a compcard, and a Polaroid picture to remember you by and you're out! Haha. What I did today was like a Real job interview. One thing I didn't expect was that it would be a group interview. The manager had all of us applicants sit at the table and she asked us questions about what makes us best for the job, etc. Since there were only 2 other girls applying for the model position with me and their answers didn't sound too confident, I'm sure I'll get the job. Can't wait to hear back from them in a week!(:

No comments: