Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Day of Work

Today was my first day of work at Abercrombie Kids, I worked the 11am to 3pm shift. While I was in the car on the way there, I realized I had forgotten my employee card which is what we use to clock in and out. Luckily, I got there early and the manager said it was okay and she gave me a new card. Since stores in the mall don't open up to customers until 12, we use the time to clean up the store to make sure everything is clean, tidy, and visually appealing. Then a few minutes before the store opened, the other employees and the manager gave me a quick introduction of what I'd be doing; folding clothes, greeting people when they come in, helping customers find what they want. The day went by smoothly and the time went by quick and I felt like I did a good job as I was clocking out and leaving the store.

Me, in my abercrombie uniform shirt <3

No comments: