Sunday, October 16, 2011

You put what in your hair?!

I've been doing some research on natural ingredients that help fortify and strengthen your hair and I found out that raw eggs mixed with natural honey and olive oil is very beneficial to your hair. It's an unexpected combination but it works! I first tried this about a month ago and ever since my hair is stronger, has less breakage, and lots of shine. These ingredients also moisturize the scalp and soften your hair. First, I wash my hair with soy milk shampoo, rinse the shampoo out, then I add the eggs, honey, and olive oil mix. Afterwards, I rinse that out and let a deep conditioner sit in for 45 minutes. So girls, if you're on a mission to longer, stronger, healthier hair, take my advice and give this a try. You won't regret it!(:

No comments: