Friday, March 23, 2012

Field Trip!

Today was a really fun day. We had our mock interviews during English class and I was told I did really well. I wasn't nervous at all, I just treated it like the kind of interviews I go on when I'm at a modeling casting. After that, me and my friends headed for the bus to get on our way to the movies to see The Hunger Games. I was so excited, I had been looking forward to this movie ever since I finished the book and the series. In the theater, I sat next to my friends Kalyn, Yemi, and Agyness. After the movie, I was actually disappointed because I thought the movie would be better. It seems like everything was very rushed and they didn't pay attention to detail during parts that should have been more important. I hope that the next movie is better. Besides that it was good, I can't really dislike it since it's based off of my favorite book.


These Hunger Games cookies are making me hungry! They look too good to eat! :)

No comments: