Saturday, March 31, 2012

Amber's Sweet Sixteen

Today I went to my cousin Amber's sweet sixteen birthday party. Her mom picked me up around 5:30 and then we drove to Sylvia's resteraunt where I would be meeting up with Amber. I didn't tell her I was coming so it was a complete surprise and when she saw me she ran to me (almost knocking me over) and gave me a hug. When we went inside I met two of her friends, Jenna and Ebony, and we talked while we were waiting for our table. The wait was almost two hours but when we were finally seated, I realized why. The food was incredible! After dinner, the waiters brought out Amber's birthday cake and we all sung happy birthday. After everyone was finished eating we headed to Amber's house where her friends and I would be spending the night. We watched lots of scary movies (I was the only one who wasn't afraid) until we all fell asleep.

No comments: