Sunday, March 11, 2012

Washington Life Magazine

Today I went to Virginia to shoot for a spread in Washington Life Magazine. When I woke up, I was still tired from getting home so late last night and working all day yesterday but the excitement of getting to do another magazine shoot gave me just the energy I needed. When we arrived on set, I was greeted by a huge team. There was a stylist, make up artist, hair stylist, jewelry designer, videographers, several photographers, and even the editor of the magazine himself. Rarely is the editor actually on set of the shoot. After meeting everyone, I got my hair and make up done and started trying on the outfits I would be wearing. The wardrobe was absolutely amazing and probably the best I've ever had. There was everything from Prada purses to Chanel high heels and Dolce & Gabbana shirts and much, much more. There were about 9 different outfits I was shooting in and everyone was saying how great I was in front of the camera, they're even trying to get me on the cover! I had a great time and can't wait to see the issue when it comes out in May. :)



No comments: