Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm A Sponsor!

Today in Avid we found out that we will be having our own version of The Hunger Games at the end of the year. Each house would have three tributes and a sponsor for each. My house tributes are Jordan, Alyssa, and Nick and I am Jordan's sponsor. After we found out who would be taking what role, as a sponsor, I had to come up with a poster that would convince others to invest in Jordan. Immediately, I thought of his last name and how creative I could get by using that in the poster. When I was done, I showed Dona and Mr. Carney and they loved it. I showed it to Jordan as well, hoping it would help cheer him up since it seemed like he was having a bad day. He said he liked it but was still pretty gloomy. I don't know what was wrong but I hope he feels better soon.

No comments: