Friday, December 9, 2011

Cruisin'

We left late last night to get on the road to Charleston, South Carolina. It was an 11 hour drive all together but we stopped in a hotel to sleep at around 5am and then got back on the road and made it to Charleston around 10am. By the time we arrived, we were in a hurry to get through the boarding procedure since that closed at 12. I almost thought we weren't going to make it on the ship but we did in the nick of time. :) The cruise ship was huge and I was just overwhelmed trying to decide what to do first. Lucky for me there was a club just for teens (15-17) called Club O2 where I met plenty of cool people and we did a lot of fun activities around the ship. Since we would be at sea all day today and tomorrow, we had a lot of time to get to know each other and have fun. Another really interesting thing I noticed was that all of the staff was so diverse and from many different countries. Our club counselor, Srdjan, was from Serbia. :) Through out the day I mostly hung out with my new friends Emily, Jenna, and Katherine. We layed out on the deck to get some sun, played 'Apples to Apples',  made our own custom pizzas, had a picture scavenger hunt, and had a dance party until 1 in the morning just to name a few things. :]


Just sailing by :)


My dad and sister playing air hockey.


One of the beds with a towel froggy :)


No comments: