Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finally in Freeport

Yay! We made it to Freeport, Bahamas. I was so excited because this was my first time traveling outside of the U.S. and I was just happy to be somewhere warm compared to how cold it is back home! When we got off the ship we took a lot of pictures and then headed to another island to go to the beach.  The houses and buildings are very colorful and bright in the Bahamas, you wouldn't normally see bright pink, orange, lime green, or bright blue houses everywhere you go. :) When we got to the beach, it was breathtakingly beautiful. The weather was perfect and the waves were just right for getting in the water. I saw a few friends from the ship there too but I spent most of my time with my family. My dad and sister enjoyed swimming in the water and playing in the sand while me and my mom mostly wanted to take pictures. Of course, we still got in the water and had fun too. To my surprise, the water was cold so I didn't go in that deep! After spending time on the beach we headed back to where we docked on the ship to get souvenirs and then eventually get back on the boat. We had a very fun day. :)

Me and my sister posing :)

The Bahamian Flag. Blue, black, and yellow. 



The beautiful beach and palm trees. :)


Me on the rocks :)


Me and my sister.

No comments: