Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fun Day at Sea

Today marks another day at sea until we get to our first stop in Freeport, Bahamas. I started off my day at 8am to have breakfast with my friend Emily and her family since mine was still sleeping. [x The food on the cruise is delicious. After having breakfast we went off to look for the others in our club  and met up for a race at the waterslide on top of the ship. My team, aka Team Swag, won. We always win everything (; After the waterslide race we had a picture scavenger hunt. We had to hurry and run around the ship to take pictures of people and things that were on the list we got before the other team and we won that too! At 6pm everyday, my family and I go to the Jubilee dining hall on the ship for a fancy, gourmet dinner. It's great and my mom, sister, and I are all hooked on the warm chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream desert! After dinner I went back to my club for karaoke. We also joined with the club my sister was in for the younger kids, Circle C. It was very fun to watch and I also sang with my friend Katherine, we sung "Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. :)

No comments: