Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve!

Today is New Year's Eve, so me and my friend Alyson thought it would be a good idea to see the movie New Year's Eve. (: It was about the lives of different people and what they wanted to do to bring in the new year and it was a pretty good movie. After the movie was over, I went home and my mom was preparing a big dinner for us to eat tomorrow. It looked and smelled really good! Now, we are all watching "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest", as we do every year. My favorite part about it is watching all the musical performances, seeing the crowd's excitement, and counting down the last 10 seconds until the new year comes in. Right at the one minute countdown, my mom gave me and my sister a glass of sparkling apple cider and now we're counting down. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: