Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Break Has Begun

Today was the last day of school and now it's officially winter break! Woo hoo! :D
It was a very easy going day, in art class very few people showed up. In fact, there were only 5 people, including myself. We just watched art related videos and finished up our street art piece. Afterwards, I went to English class and Mr. Taylor actually gave us two plays to read over the break! Way to ruin things! Luckily, that was the only work I was given to do over the break. Then in AVID class, we just played games, which is a surprise. Dona didn't even do a reaping! Of course, my head was buried in 'The Hunger Games' during the whole class, even when we went to lunch. It's just that good! Then in my photography class, I was the only person that showed up so I worked on my film joiner. It was a very fun day and I'm glad I went to school instead of staying home like many people did because it was the day before Christmas Eve.

No comments: