Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December!

Wow, it's finally December! It seems like just yesterday when I was making a post called Hello November. The year is almost over and I want to end it with a bang. That means continuing to stay on top of my school work, staying focused on college applications and scholarships, along with continuing to balance everything else in my life. I feel like I had a pretty good year and I want to keep it that way. ET's video "Failing Does Not Make You A Failure" reminded me that no matter how far into the year we're in, it's never to late to making things better. I really like this video because it showed me that it only takes one good thing to make up for a bad thing when most people think the bad outweighs the good when that isn't true. Failure is the greatest teacher.

No comments: