Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ballin'

Today I went to my sister's school basketball game. When we got there, it didn't seem like there were many people in the stands since my mom and I were practically the only ones cheering when my sister's team made a point. There weren't many people cheering on the other team either. It was honestly the quietest, most boring game I had ever been to and to even more disappointment, her team lost. Although it's not all her fault, she was in the game for almost the whole time and she's one of the best shooters so my mom and I asked her what was going on that she couldn't have done better. She says she was tired from playing two other games earlier in the day (which is understandable) but one thing she said surprised us. She says she goes into the game already expecting to lose because apparently the team isn't as good as the one she's used to being on which is completely false. I believe you should go into anything you do with confidence no matter what.

No comments: