Monday, January 23, 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion.

Today was another exciting day full of taking pictures but this time, it was a fashion shoot. The whole crew was great. The stylist brought all sorts of amazing dresses but sadly I would only be shooting in one of them but I still really liked the dress I wore. The photographer was really fast and easy to work with and my favorite of all, the hair stylist, was quite a character. Not only did she have a great, positive, and enthusiastic energy about her but she has done the hair of supermodels (and my role models) Chanel Iman, Arlenis Sosa, Jourdan Dunn, and many others. I felt so lucky to be working with someone like her. She was really nice and kept me laughing through out the entire shoot. I would love to work with everyone again some time.



No comments: