Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Effie Trinket Has A Facebook?!

Yes, you heard right. Effie Trinket now has a facebook! Today in AVID, Dona and Mr. Carney assigned everyone a character from The Hunger Games based on the person having a relatable quality to us and I was given Effie Trinket. At first, I was confused as to why and I wasn't too happy about it. I thought I would be given someone like Rue or Foxface. But looking at it from an outsiders perspective, I guess Effie is like me in some ways. We're both really appreciative of good manners, promptness, and respect. She is also very happy and always tries to say everything in a positive and uplifting way, even if it is bad. However, Effie is very oblivious to people's suffering, unlike me. It was very fun to make a Facebook page for Effie, thinking and posting things as if I were really her. Click the link and check it out for yourself! --> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003379823043

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You actually found her on facebook? Wow!

Emoni said...

Lol, I MADE the facebook. Remember that was what Mr. Carney wanted us to do?