Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Day of Castings

Today we left around 9am to head out for a day full of castings. The first casting was at the modeling agency so before it started I got a chance to say hi and catch up with the bookers and agents. Theyre always happy to see me and wanting to see my walk. They say my walk is perfect, which makes me happy because I practiced a lot. When the casting started I met two designers who specialized in bridal gowns and they looked through my book and said they like my look, so that's a good thing. After that we went to several other castings. Luckily none of them had an extremely long wait. After the last casting, I stopped by the grocery store to pick up milk and grapes and now I'm back at the apartment. I'm so tired, we've been walking around all day!

No comments: