Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know people usually don't stick to there new year's resolutions but I am going to try not to be one of them so I made a few small, simple new year's resolutions for the year of 2012. :) My first resolution is to smile more. Since I am shy and quiet, the fact that I don't smile all the time may make it seem like I am an unfriendly person, when I am not so I want to smile more often. A lot of my friends have told me that before they got to know me they thought I seemed like I would be mean which really makes me laugh because I'm always nice to everyone. Another resolution of mine is to keep my grades up through out the year. And my third, and possibly hardest resolution is to get out of my shell and be more outgoing. A bubbly personality doesn't come naturally but I am a very positive person so I think that will help.

No comments: