Sunday, November 20, 2011

College Essays

Today, I am working on writing my college essays and it is a lot harder than I thought about it. I guess it'll get easier as I go along with the more essays I complete, that's why I'm starting with the easiest essays to do  and working my way up to the hardest. Right now, I am writing the essay for FIT and I believe this question is the one I can really get into and personalize the most. The essay question is: "What makes you a perfect candidate for FIT? Why are you interested in the major you are applying to? Tell us more about your experiences, activities, and accomplishments." Since I am applying to the fashion merchandising major, I am really excited that they encourage us to talk about our experiences, activities and accomplishments because I can talk about all the accomplishments I've achieved in modeling and I don't think a lot of the other applicants can say that. :)





No comments: