Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photoshoot Fresh

Today I had a had a blast at my photoshoot. Everyone on set was really friendly and energetic and I always love working with those kind of people. I reunited with my stylist from my shopping trip, Julian, and he brought in a ton of cool outfits for me to wear. The hair stylist made my hair big and curly which was really cool because I don't have a lot of pictures with my hair like that. The make up artist was, I must say, one of the best I've worked with in this area. The photographer was really nice, easy going, and fun to shoot. It is rare that I get to work with a female photographer but today i did, which makes it easier and more fun because we both have the same ideas. Everyone on set was really impressed with how good I was to be so young and they said they would love to work with me again. Here are a few behind the scenes shots :)



Posing :)

More Posing!


                                           
Me and the photographer, Oriana


Me and the stylist, Julian

2 comments:

Ericka said...

I absolutely love you photos. Every time I see one on Facebook or in magazine I feel proud because your part of my AVID family. Keep up the good work!

Emoni said...

thanks Ericka! :)