Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day Off

Today I just relaxed at home and enjoyed not having school or work. Days like this are nice and give me a chance to unwind and all but it still feels weird not having anything to do. I like to keep myself busy, whether it's reading my favorite magazine, doing my nails, researching random things that come to mind, it can be anything. I'm not the kind of person that just sits around watching tv or playing video games all day. Even though I have the time, I really don't watch tv all that often so if you ask me about a show or a movie that's coming out soon, chances are, I'm clueless. We have a wii, a playstation 2, and a xbox kinect but I rarely play on any of those unless company is over! I just always want to keep learning, I'm always curious about something. :)

No comments: