Monday, November 21, 2011

How I Feel About College

Today in AVID, we watched a video about three high school students talking about there feelings about the college application process. All of the applicants seemed very accomplished, had high gpa's and qpa's, and seemed very fit for the schools they wanted to go to. After watching this, we had a class discussion about what we are scared about when it comes to going to college and what we are excited about. I know this is probably different from what most peoples' answer would be but for me, college is where I would go if modeling doesn't work out so one of my fears is that I'll have to go to college in the first place. Don't get me wrong, education is very important to me but when I have a unique opportunity such as this one, it's something I want to take a chance on and it's my dream. I feel like if I would have to go to college, I would get into the colleges of my choice, I would just be worried about how to pay for the tuition and fees. I would, however, be excited about living in the city where it is more diverse, meeting new people, and having a new start.

No comments: