Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sister Skin Care

Today, I had to teach my little sister, Nia, how to watch her face. She's getting to the age where she's starting to experience some breakouts and I know how tough that can be. I didn't know how important it was to take care of my skin on a daily basis at that age but now that I'm older and know how to take better care of my skin, I'm passing on that knowledge to her. While we were at the supermarket earlier in the day, we bought a facial cleansing product called Cetaphil. The product is very mild, gentle, and good for all ages and skin types. It also removes surface oils, dirt, and make up. All you have to do is squeeze on a small amount on to the palm of your hands and rub it on your skin for about a minute, then rinse your face with lukewarm water. :)

No comments: