Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lord of the Flies Movie

Today I watched the 1990's version of Lord of the Flies. Even though it was slightly different from the book in some parts, it was still a brilliant movie full of symbolism and meaning. My least favorite part was when Roger killed Piggy by throwing a boulder on top of him, it was so sad because Piggy was so insightful and wise and he was one of the few remaining voices of reason left on the island. :( He was also super cute even though he was chubby and wore really big glasses, which unfortunately he was teased about as well. (Sorry if I spoiled the movie for anyone but you should be reading the book!)


R.I.P. Piggy :(

1 comment:

Jasean said...

Im glad i read for the most part, therefore you didn't really spoil the book for me, but hopefully i can get a chance to watch the movie like you did.